Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Blogs and Dogs and Procratination

I have 2 blogs at the moment but I'm thinking of transferring it all here but I'm more famous at Tumblr so I really can't decide right now because I have to study for Calculus and I'm thinking of not attending class again and just stay here but that won't do because I need to focus now or never and I need to learn.

:) So yeah.

It's MIDTERMS! HAHA. Which means I have to study lots again and I still can't find my friend's book which means that I am now screwed. I have projects due on friday, I have to drop one class and I haven't told my parents yet, I have to ace calculus or else I'll really fail and I already missed two lessons on moodle. Am I responsible or what? Haha. Anywway, I must go back to work for I only have two hours to finish this homework in Liner Algebre


so here's a picture of one of our new dogs. I've named him 'Tomoe' from the manga 'Kamisama Hajimemashita', which is a manga that I'm currently reading during studying. Isn't he the cutest?

No comments:

Post a Comment